Author Topic: F-150/ Ranger 7" over Equal lenght Kingpin JBeam Ibeams  (Read 3453 times)

Offline factory310

• n00b
  • Popularity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
F-150/ Ranger 7" over Equal lenght Kingpin JBeam Ibeams
« on: April 27, 2009, 09:32:26 AM »
New Chromolly plated 1 inch king pin Equal lenght I beams. 7 inches over stock on F 150 can also be fitted on a Ford ranger. Comes with 1 1/4 " FK hiems on all corners with missalignment spacers. Brand new rotors and brakes.... Also have the radious/J arm mounts. These are BEEFY overKILL built STRONG. they are simmilar to Solo motorsports kingpin kit but it comes with all the heims and its a J beam which means the radius arm is mounted/ welded to the I beam which is much stiffer and stronger. Hub pattern is 5 on 5.5 come with lug nuts too. This is basically a race tyle of I beam suspension if you dont know what your doing with it its not for you.. You need 14 inch coilovers with this and depending on how you strap it and what kind of steering you have... you can get 15 to 22 inches of travel. This is not a Camburg kit nor is it a Giant Motorsports kit. its built with stronger 1 inch kingpin spindle and is meant for serious offroading abuse or racing Many Desert race teams use this type of setup on the racetrucks . Come check it out. here are some pics of it. Thanks oh yeah shoot me an email with any questions ! Im looking to get 1300 this is more than fair as simmilar kits sell in the 3000-5000 range. check out www.solomotorsports.com or www.giantmotorsports.com to see prices on simmilar setups !

Offline dezertrat

• Internet Tuff Guy
  • Popularity: +0/-0
  • relentless
    • View Profile
Re: F-150/ Ranger 7" over Equal lenght Kingpin JBeam Ibeams
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 06:41:57 PM »
nice there 7'' wider per side or total...
1992 f150. 5.0 v8
FRONT:solo motorsports 4.5 extended beams with dual rate saws.
REAR:deavers, and shackles. no shocks yet.
1-3/4 cage front to back, full glass, bucket seats