Author Topic: Mitsubishi 3000GT for trade  (Read 2036 times)

Offline SeanTheDon

• n00b
  • Popularity: +0/-0
  • Swamp Thing...Single cab steeze
    • View Profile
Mitsubishi 3000GT for trade
« on: February 28, 2009, 03:25:47 AM »
This is my 1991 mitsubishi 3000GT. It has a five speed manual transmission. It is gold with a black racing stripe, with smoked tail lights that look rad. It also has bioluminescent gauges, that look sweet at night time. It runs great, and has no mechanical problems. The top speed is about 180 mph, according to the previos owner, and I wouldn't doubt it, judging by what I have seen. The car is mostly stock, accept for an aftermarket intake. When you shift gears perfectly, it makes a hissing sound, because the last owner put in a blow off valve. The car only has very minor problems, which are: it needs new engine hold downs, and thats it. Cosmetically, the car is in great shape, accept for some very minor scratches, a busted turn signal cover (not obvious at all), and a spot on the right on the back bumper where the paint is chipping. All in all, this would be a great project car, but I just do not have the money to get into it.

I recently got the driver side window fixed, and got new tires on the front. And I got the engine a tune up.

As far as what I would like to get for it: I am looking for a truck, Preferably a 96 or newer, with an extended cab, and manual transmission. I would like a slightly built prerunner truck, or just a stock truck with a lift. Or just a clean truck..it doesnt matter.

I may be interested, so tell me what you have. I do not have alot of money, so it must be free of problems. A good sound system and exhaust is a for sure plus. Im not in a hurry to get rid of my baby though, so no junk please. If I like what you have we can meet up. Thanks for looking. You can text or call me at 760-518-4119

Offline PreRunnit

• VIP
  • Flat Biller
  • Popularity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Mitsubishi 3000GT for trade
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 10:56:08 PM »
Trade for my tacoma?? Have some new bedsides coming along with a new header and some other things!