Author Topic: New forum just for you D38 guys!  (Read 3678 times)

Offline chase

• Administrator
  • l33t
  • Popularity: +250/-0
  • I run this ish!
    • View Profile
    • PADE
New forum just for you D38 guys!
« on: November 26, 2008, 03:01:19 PM »
Zach and a couple other members have been pushing for a D38 forum so here it is! Talk about upcoming races, race prep, and anything else that relates to d38 racing. I know how you quad guys are.. so try not to get too crazy!   .... OK, who cares.. get nuts!
Danger Ranger: SOLD
Current stable: 95 Toyota Tacoma :: 07 Lexus IS250 :: 02 Honda Civic :: 69 Chevy C20 :: 65 AC Cobra (Ron Butler replica)

Crypto ICO: PADE   |   Other Forums: Z Forum | Web Design Forum

chaseHOSTING | chaseIDEAS | chaseDESIGN | chaseMOBILE

Offline BlueThunder

• n00b
  • Popularity: +1/-0
  • Face The Challenge........Race Desert
    • View Profile
Re: New forum just for you D38 guys!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 08:30:00 AM »
Well first of all i have noticed a lack of attendance at our races this season.I think partly due to the economy accompanied by the price of gas.I personally raced only twice this season due to injuries.........from thinking i was a bad ass.LOL.
It's sort of funny, because i watch the points all season and the slow guys who race and finish every race in the season end up with more points at the end,except for a few top experts who dominate no matter what..Last season i went through two motors in my quad and missed half the season,which is usually 14-16 races.I still ended up with a respectable #10 in the district.A slower guy who raced and finished all year got the #9 spot in the district.Its all about steady racing and not wadding it up so bad that you have to mend bones all year.
Next week is the last race of the season.Come January it will be the begining of a new season and i want to see all of you racing. ;D

Offline Mr. Goodbody

• DIRTEMPIRE STAFF
  • l33t
  • Popularity: +4/-0
  • Tryin' To Catch Me Ridin' Dirty
    • View Profile
    • Goodbody Gear
Announcement for you D38 people
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 04:23:54 PM »
Were are going to need help and support to get more of you racers/enthusiasts on here, to keep you entertained. I only know so many people in the D38 communtiy so your help would be appreciated. I have posted a link on the AMA D38 message board to begin more users for this section so hopefully all will go well.

Offline BlueThunder

• n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 08:59:40 AM »
Sometimes you have to give a little to get alot.Consider some secondary sponsorships at a couple of races.Make a few Desert Board banners to fly in the pits.You can get involved with promoting race clubs, for instance San Diego Sports Cycles will give away goggles or a jersey as a "hole shot" award to each heat.They are mentioned at the riders meeting before the race.Make some shirts and some killer stickers to pass out at races.You'll get flooded on this board.You guys should build a starter truck with Desert Board graphics.......race some MDR with it.
You kids are the future of off road ingenuity. 8)

Offline Mr. Goodbody

• DIRTEMPIRE STAFF
  • l33t
  • Popularity: +4/-0
  • Tryin' To Catch Me Ridin' Dirty
    • View Profile
    • Goodbody Gear
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 05:54:10 PM »
Sometimes you have to give a little to get alot.Consider some secondary sponsorships at a couple of races.Make a few Desert Board banners to fly in the pits.You can get involved with promoting race clubs, for instance San Diego Sports Cycles will give away goggles or a jersey as a "hole shot" award to each heat.They are mentioned at the riders meeting before the race.Make some shirts and some killer stickers to pass out at races.You'll get flooded on this board.You guys should build a starter truck with Desert Board graphics.......race some MDR with it.
You kids are the future of off road ingenuity. 8)

Very true Eric... Slowly but surely we will get there and get more products to represent DB out there.

Offline chase

• Administrator
  • l33t
  • I run this ish!
    • View Profile
    • PADE
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 03:44:28 PM »
Yeah Eric, workin on it! I have a couple sticker designs drawn up and constantly thinking of ways to promote. Cash has been a little tight for the past few months after buying my pad but things should get better and I'll be pumping stuff out full force mid 09 I'm hoping.

If anyone is interested in helping promote the site, pm me or any of the DE staff and we'll get you setup! We need to start putting together a street crew
Current stable: 95 Toyota Tacoma :: 07 Lexus IS250 :: 02 Honda Civic :: 69 Chevy C20 :: 65 AC Cobra (Ron Butler replica)

Offline Jon Jon

• Super Mega Rad Dude
  • DIRTEMPIRE STAFF
  • Internet Tuff Guy
  • Popularity: +11/-1
    • View Profile
    • Jon Jon the Jonny Jon Jonster
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 04:46:48 PM »
street crew better be more legit than the DA street crew was.
what a joke that was
Right On

Offline BlueThunder

• n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 11:13:34 PM »
I'm allways down for Desert Board dogs.If the doc releases me for the 09 season i'll be willing to pass out some stickers or whatever you come up with.
Allthough i have a much better idea for you  ::)
Have a couple of girlie shirts made with the Desert Board logo on them.Put two hot babes in those shirts and send them to pit row to pass out stickers.If they need a ride out there.......i'm your man,as long as they dont mind staying the night......with me. ;D

Offline chase

• Administrator
  • l33t
  • I run this ish!
    • View Profile
    • PADE
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 09:31:09 PM »
Thanks for the support bluethunder!

I think we should start putting together a street crew. I'll hook it up with a bunch of stickers every time i get a new batch made and you pass them out as much as you can, when I start getting shirts printed I'll give you the new designs, etc.. I'm hoping to have stickers and a few other promotional items done by mid January and the first round of shirts by mid February.

Offline BlueThunder

• n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 10:04:46 AM »
Will do.