Author Topic: MotoX & Off-Road: WEBB AND CARMICHAEL HEAD-UP SUZUKIíS 2011 EFFORTS  (Read 4401 times)

Offline chase

• Administrator
  • l33t
  • Popularity: +250/-0
  • I run this ish!
    • View Profile
    • PADE
WEBB AND CARMICHAEL HEAD-UP SUZUKIíS 2011 EFFORTS
4 October 2010, 5:45 am

From  Team Suzuki

Off-road  racing legend Mike Webb will be leading Rockstar Makita Suzuki's 2011  Championship efforts as Team Manager for both the AMA Supercross and AMA Pro  Motocross series with support from Ricky Carmichael.

Webb has  been a staple in off-road racing for nearly three decades and is currently at  the helm of the 2010 GNCC off-road team as they take the Suzuki fuel-injected  RM-Z450 towards the Championship title. In his storied history, Webb has helped  Suzuki earn countless Championships in off-road racing and has been the Team  Manager for the GNCC bike efforts since 1992.

"I'm  really excited for this opportunity to help defend the AMA Supercross and  Motocross titles that Ryan Dungey so masterfully won this year," Webb  said. "I'm thrilled to be working with the team and Yoshimura, as we're  all fully committed to keeping that Number One plate on the RM-Z450. I think  2011 is going to be a great season for us, for Suzuki, and for the  RM-Z450."

To help  spur the Rockstar Makita Suzuki team to another Championship-winning year in  2011, Webb has also secured the efforts of Ricky Carmichael as team adviser.  Carmichael has a long history with Suzuki, as well, and is considered one of  the greatest racers of all time in Supercross and Motocross. Carmichael will be  helping the current Rockstar Makita Suzuki racers to fully-prepare for  competition and advising them on bike set-up, race strategy and overall  training approaches.

Said Webb:  "Ricky is an undisputable Champion. I can't think of a better guy to help  the Rockstar Makita Suzuki team to another winning season and I know the racers  will all benefit from having him on our side."

With Webb  and Carmichael at the helm of the Rockstar Makita Suzuki Supercross and  Motocross team, Suzuki is looking forward to another phenomenal year at the  races with their winning RM-Z450 in 2011.

Source: Inside MotoX and Off Road

Danger Ranger: SOLD
Current stable: 95 Toyota Tacoma :: 07 Lexus IS250 :: 02 Honda Civic :: 69 Chevy C20 :: 65 AC Cobra (Ron Butler replica)

Crypto ICO: PADE   |   Other Forums: Z Forum | Web Design Forum

chaseHOSTING | chaseIDEAS | chaseDESIGN | chaseMOBILE