Author Topic: Desert Rivals Baja Race 150 in El Paso, Texas on September 18th  (Read 1817 times)

Offline rikgonz

• n00b
  • Popularity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
4 Wheel Parts and Baja Customs has teamed up and organized a Baja Race 150 on September 18th and is inviting all who are willing to join. We have been organizing this race for over a year now, and have had plenty of local support. The race contigency will be held at 4 Wheel Parts in El Paso, Texas located at 11751 Gateway Blvd. W 79936 on Friday September 17th at 4:00 pm, then race day is on Saturday where the dirt bikes and quads will take off at 8:00 am and all other classes at 1:00 pm and on. For more info e-mail me at [email=elp@4wheelparts.com   or]elp@4wheelparts.com[/color][/email]   or text me 915-926-9791.

Offline Lindenmooch

• DIRTEMPIRE STAFF
  • Respected member of society
  • Popularity: +12/-0
  • Spanner for hire....
    • View Profile
Re: Desert Rivals Baja Race 150 in El Paso, Texas on September 18th
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 03:59:18 PM »
Oh man!  I wanna race too!    so sad I live on the east coast, and I'm broke......bah.

Maybe when I'm finished building my truck in like 3 years, I'll drive it across the country and enter one of these awesome invitationals.

What kind of rules are there for trucks?  Do I need a fuel cell?  5 point harness? 

You have a spec sheet for class rules?
"On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

Offline rikgonz

• n00b
  • Popularity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Desert Rivals Baja Race 150 in El Paso, Texas on September 18th
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 08:04:35 PM »
To bad you cant make it out here to enjoy some great racing and awesome Mexican food.   We are planning another race for March just in case you want to start prepping.  Rules are pretty basic like fuel cell, roll cage, five point harness, fire extingusher, race suit and helmet.  We do have a rules and regulations sheet just to long to post but I can e-mail it to anyone who is interested.