Author Topic: Bajaflo 4 to feature world class line up of off-road veterans and rising stars i  (Read 686 times)

Offline madmedia

• n00b
  • Popularity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
The Bajaflo film series has become a staple in off-road culture. Just as action sports films are integral to the action sports industry Bajaflo has been an important tool in exposing the spirit of off-road culture to new audience, as well as launching careers within off-road racing. The Bajaflo series is the brainchild of award winning cinematographer/director Mike Flores. “ I started the Bajaflo film series to be an evolving exploration of the spirit, beauty, and power of off-road racing”, stated Flores.

The film will feature off-road racing legends Carl Renezeder and Rob MacCachren, as well as rising star Rodrigo Ampudia Jr. and Rick Huseman. The film will also star a ton of additional off-road racers including Roger Norman, Johny Greaves, Andy McMillin, Casey Currie, Robby Woods, BJ Baldwin, and Todd Leduc. Covering both short course and desert racing, Bajaflo 4 will bring you into the action.

“Bajaflo 4 will pick up where the previous films left off, continuing to explore the culture of off-road racing through a series of short stories. With each film I have evolved as a cinematographer, director and story-teller. With this one I intend to push myself and the genre into new and unexplored areas,” stated the enthusiastic Flores.

Creator and director Mike Flores has enlisted the branding and marketing expertise of Mad Media and the production experience of the Martelli brothers to push his creation to the next level. The film will be distributed internationally and feature a viral web campaign building up to a March premier at the legendary MINT 400. Filming has already begun and will be completed by the end of January, 2010.

“This will be one of our most ambitious projects to date. We are going to employ equipment and camera methods previously not used to capture the action of off-road racing. We intend on pushing the envelope, ” stated Mad Media Director of Film and Television Josh Martelli.

About Mad Media:
Mad Media is San Diego based creative agency that offers professional print, web, and film production. Mad Media specializes in creating culturally relevant brand messaging that features professional athletes, musicians, and artists for the action sports, motorsports and mixed martial arts industries.[/size]

For media or sponsorship info contact:
Mad Media / Matt Martelli / (760) 721-3600 / matt@madmedia.com / madmedia.com
High-resolution photos and footage available upon request
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 04:16:29 PM by chase »

Offline chase

• Administrator
  • l33t
  • Popularity: +250/-0
  • I run this ish!
    • View Profile
    • PADE
Cool, thanks for the heads up! Glad to have you on the board Matt!
Danger Ranger: SOLD
Current stable: 95 Toyota Tacoma :: 07 Lexus IS250 :: 02 Honda Civic :: 69 Chevy C20 :: 65 AC Cobra (Ron Butler replica)

Crypto ICO: PADE   |   Other Forums: Z Forum | Web Design Forum

chaseHOSTING | chaseIDEAS | chaseDESIGN | chaseMOBILE

Offline Jon Jon

• Super Mega Rad Dude
  • DIRTEMPIRE STAFF
  • Internet Tuff Guy
  • Popularity: +11/-1
    • View Profile
    • Jon Jon the Jonny Jon Jonster
I really dig the bajaflo series.  Well put together, very impressed.
Right On