Author Topic: Wiring  (Read 1938 times)

Offline macPre

• n00b
  • Popularity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Wiring
« on: August 27, 2009, 05:18:23 PM »
I want to do redo my truck's wiring harness. Take out all the extra wires I don't need and reroute some stuff. At the same time, I want to upgrade some stuff (lights, add some gauges, etc.). How do you guys recommend going about this? Not really sure where to start.. I figure it will be a pretty in-depth project and I want it done right. By the way, truck is a 1993 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Thanks peeps
"Would you stay true to the game and route you chose to take, or would you break, take a dive in the game and go out like a snake."

1993 Toyota Pickup 4x4

Offline Jon Jon

• Super Mega Rad Dude
  • DIRTEMPIRE STAFF
  • Internet Tuff Guy
  • Popularity: +11/-1
    • View Profile
    • Jon Jon the Jonny Jon Jonster
Re: Wiring
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 09:33:21 PM »
that one is tough.  you really need someone who knows their stuff when it comes to in-depth stuff like that.  its a real pain, but if it gets done right, you can really see a difference in the visual of the motor. you can also shave like 5 lbs of wire!
Right On

Offline chase

• Administrator
  • l33t
  • Popularity: +250/-0
  • I run this ish!
    • View Profile
    • PADE
Re: Wiring
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 05:25:57 PM »
Yeah, what Jon Jon said. If you're going to do it.. it needs to be done right. But the improvements you can do throughout the project, while shaving a ton of excessive crap out of the equation, is usually worth the pain in the ass or $$ involved.
Danger Ranger: SOLD
Current stable: 95 Toyota Tacoma :: 07 Lexus IS250 :: 02 Honda Civic :: 69 Chevy C20 :: 65 AC Cobra (Ron Butler replica)

Crypto ICO: PADE   |   Other Forums: Z Forum | Web Design Forum

chaseHOSTING | chaseIDEAS | chaseDESIGN | chaseMOBILE