Author Topic: Anyone having issues with the Gallery? | Security Error  (Read 774 times)

Offline chase

• Administrator
  • l33t
  • Popularity: +250/-0
  • I run this ish!
    • View Profile
    • PADE
Anyone having issues with the Gallery? | Security Error
« on: August 21, 2009, 07:50:17 PM »
I tested with an old account on the board and was met with a "Security Error" when trying to view the gallery. Just wanted to make sure none of you were running into that.  If anyone has any site errors, please let me know immediately so I can work to resolve them.

Also, allllways try clearing your browser cache and cookies, shut down the browser, reload the site and try again, before screaming bloody murder. Most of the time, its just changes we made during upgrades, new features, etc. and you need to clear your local settings out to prevent conflicts.

I had one member have an issue with his session after I moved him to a special user group, but I believe that to be unrelated. If it turns out its related to the Gallery system, I may need to start digging in to make sure everything is 100%.

So yeah, just wanted to let everyone know. If you EVER have any problems with the site, email me! chase@cha2e.com
Danger Ranger: SOLD
Current stable: 95 Toyota Tacoma :: 07 Lexus IS250 :: 02 Honda Civic :: 69 Chevy C20 :: 65 AC Cobra (Ron Butler replica)

Crypto ICO: PADE   |   Other Forums: Z Forum | Web Design Forum

chaseHOSTING | chaseIDEAS | chaseDESIGN | chaseMOBILE

Offline Rickfirefight

• The Captain
  • Respected member of society
  • Popularity: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone having issues with the Gallery? | Security Error
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 08:06:13 PM »
Just reset the password and had no problem logging in or viewing the gallery. I don't think its related at all.

Offline macPre

• n00b
  • Popularity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone having issues with the Gallery? | Security Error
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 05:22:43 PM »
Just signed up and everything is workin good for me. Some dope trucks on this site fo sho
"Would you stay true to the game and route you chose to take, or would you break, take a dive in the game and go out like a snake."

1993 Toyota Pickup 4x4