Author Topic: New Sponsor! Custom Tube Works - Quality Offroad Parts, Fiberglass & Accessories  (Read 2599 times)

Offline chase

• Administrator
  • l33t
  • Popularity: +250/-0
  • I run this ish!
    • View Profile
    • PADE
Hey Guys, just spoke to Britney at Custom Tube Works and they're hopping on-board as sponsors. We'll be posting their ad and part offerings in the classifieds over the next week as they send them. They offer a full-range of fiberglass and carbon fiber products and other off-road parts. Their online store will be coming online within the next month, so we'll keep you guys posted!

A little info about Custom Tube Works from their site:

Quality Offroad Parts, Fiberglass & Accessories
We have been serving the north county area since December 2008 for all your minor fabrication needs. Being a small fabrication shop we strive on providing prompt outstanding service at a competitive price. Our promise is to be committed to your needs and produce custom off-road fabrication with original designs and high quality you can trust. No job is too small. We have been welding and fabricating for over 6 years. CTW is dedicated to producing a custom built product you will like.

FIBERGLASS
CTW hand lays all of our fiberglass, and finishes off with a generous gel coat. Each order is made with quality products. We have been serving the north county and surrounding area since February 2009 for all their fiberglass needs. We have great products at a fair price. CTW is proud to say that we have never strayed from that commitment. We will meet all of our customers expectations by constantly updating and improving our existing products as well as releasing new product and designs. We truly care about the satisfaction of our customers and look forward to being your preferred Pre runner bumper and fiberglass shop.

Custom Tube Works website: http://www.customtubeworks.com/

UPDATE: Updated their existing classifieds posted to a stickied "SPONSOR" post here: http://www.desertboard.com/forums/classifieds/custom-pre-runner-bumpers/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 06:02:15 PM by chase »
Danger Ranger: SOLD
Current stable: 95 Toyota Tacoma :: 07 Lexus IS250 :: 02 Honda Civic :: 69 Chevy C20 :: 65 AC Cobra (Ron Butler replica)

Crypto ICO: PADE   |   Other Forums: Z Forum | Web Design Forum

chaseHOSTING | chaseIDEAS | chaseDESIGN | chaseMOBILE

Offline Jon Jon

• Super Mega Rad Dude
  • DIRTEMPIRE STAFF
  • Internet Tuff Guy
  • Popularity: +11/-1
    • View Profile
    • Jon Jon the Jonny Jon Jonster
are they gonna hook it up with some decals or anything so we can post em up everywhere?
Right On

Offline chase

• Administrator
  • l33t
  • Popularity: +250/-0
  • I run this ish!
    • View Profile
    • PADE
Didn't ask, but they probably have stickers available to rep. Their banner and Classifieds sponsor thread will be up sometime this week. I'm also talking to them about potentially sponsoring a contest or giveaway, so I'll keep you guys posted!
Danger Ranger: SOLD
Current stable: 95 Toyota Tacoma :: 07 Lexus IS250 :: 02 Honda Civic :: 69 Chevy C20 :: 65 AC Cobra (Ron Butler replica)

Crypto ICO: PADE   |   Other Forums: Z Forum | Web Design Forum

chaseHOSTING | chaseIDEAS | chaseDESIGN | chaseMOBILE

Offline Lindenmooch

• DIRTEMPIRE STAFF
  • Respected member of society
  • Popularity: +12/-0
  • Spanner for hire....
    • View Profile
sounds pretty awesome!  can't wait to find out more!  and sign me up for some cool stickers if they're givin em out!  I'd definitely throw a couple on the side of my rig.
"On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

Offline truggymaniac

• n00b
  • Popularity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Rad, I've totally heard of those guys.. my friend bought some parts of them a while back on craigslist.

Offline Jon Jon

• Super Mega Rad Dude
  • DIRTEMPIRE STAFF
  • Internet Tuff Guy
  • Popularity: +11/-1
    • View Profile
    • Jon Jon the Jonny Jon Jonster
not just rigs.  we're talkin about street signs, refrigerators, titties at the river, everything.
think big
Right On

Offline truggymaniac

• n00b
  • Popularity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
not just rigs.  we're talkin about street signs, refrigerators, titties at the river, everything.
think big

LOL! I like the way you think!!