Author Topic: The New DezertTitans: Nissan Prerunner Forums, Nissan Prerunners, Desert Nissans  (Read 4662 times)

Offline chase

• Administrator
  • l33t
  • Popularity: +250/-0
  • I run this ish!
    • View Profile
    • PADE
To simplify maintenance, gain more exposure, and increase traffic for all of the sites, I've decided to merge the separate forums (s10, titan, and yota) as sub-forums on DesertBoard.com.

Each of the websites will be getting more unique content for it's specific niche and the old forum content will be popping up here on the new forum as time goes on. In the meantime, let's get to posting about Off-Road Nissans!
Danger Ranger: SOLD
Current stable: 95 Toyota Tacoma :: 07 Lexus IS250 :: 02 Honda Civic :: 69 Chevy C20 :: 65 AC Cobra (Ron Butler replica)

Crypto ICO: PADE   |   Other Forums: Z Forum | Web Design Forum

chaseHOSTING | chaseIDEAS | chaseDESIGN | chaseMOBILE

Offline DezertRunner23

• n00b
  • Popularity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
just found out about this site... very cool... glad to be here.

Offline chase

• Administrator
  • l33t
  • Popularity: +250/-0
  • I run this ish!
    • View Profile
    • PADE
Welcome to the site DezertRunner23!

Nice Titan, looks solid. Who built it?

Let's see some more pics!
Danger Ranger: SOLD
Current stable: 95 Toyota Tacoma :: 07 Lexus IS250 :: 02 Honda Civic :: 69 Chevy C20 :: 65 AC Cobra (Ron Butler replica)

Crypto ICO: PADE   |   Other Forums: Z Forum | Web Design Forum

chaseHOSTING | chaseIDEAS | chaseDESIGN | chaseMOBILE

Offline DezertRunner23

• n00b
  • Popularity: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Welcome to the site DezertRunner23!

Nice Titan, looks solid. Who built it?

Let's see some more pics!
thanks chase.  all suspension work done by my buddy Greg former owner of prerunners.com, rialto offroad raceway and a slew of other projects and owner of PRGproducts.com...  most fab work done by Chris of now defunct Allied Offroad up in riverside.  chris did great work, but decided to join the Navy to become some nuclear engineer or something like that.  last i heard he was working on some r&d with camburg before going in.  i dunno... as far as the bedsides i hooked up with local shop Custom Tube Works and got the hook up.  those guys are great and i am stoked about everything.  plan on having more stuff done up by those guys at CTW on my Titan so as the dollars permit, it'll be a continuing, never ending project.